Ben Scrivens doesn’t want your soiled Oilers jersey, Edmonton!
Ryan and P Mac on the street welcome you to this week’s podcast after an eventful Battle of Alberta in Edmonton Saturday night. An angry Taylor Hall, a discarded jersey and more!
This epsiode takes a look back at some of the great moments of the first twenty five episodes of Pucks on net.
– Dave loves Daltron Thrower’s truculence (Episode 11)
– Sheila, John Tortorella, and a ringing cell phone (Episode 3)
– Jim Robson and the Streakers (Episode 21)
– Jeff laces up w/ Gilbert Brule (Episode 13)
– John Ashbridge recalls Milan Lucic joining the Vancouver Giants (Episode 9)
– Ryan getting kicked out of GM Place w/ his mom’s drunk boyfriend (Episode 1)
– Ryan and Sheila both want to party with the Oilers (Episode 3)
– Cuddle Puppy talks hip hop with Ryan & Dave (Episode 9)
– The dark plot of the Mighty Ducks (Episode 5)
– Mike Comrie’s Brick empire (Episode 12)
– The Pucks on net Christmas Party (Episode 14)
– Sheila’s love for the alpha male, Todd Bertuzzi (Episode 11)